Friday, May 21, 2010

About Us.

Rodents Direct grew from supplying rodents for my own collection to the point now where its my full time job and I can now comfortably supply the public with a reliable source of quality rodents.
All Rodents Direct product is produced solely by myself, I don't out source to other suppliers to meet customer demand as this can lead to people being let down. I 100% back my product on its quality and presentation. I have a wealth of experience in rodent breeding and food packaging.
Rodents Direct is based in the Hunter Valley, rodents are produced and packaged in purpose built facilities, our rodents live in climate controlled rooms and are fed on only the best feed and drink only rain water and are tended to 7 days a week.
Rodents Direct is looking to expand distribution so we can help people with large collection have a reliable source of rodents 365 days a year.
All product is delivered as quickly as possible throughout Australia, non freighted deliveries will be done personally by me.
Well check out our product and prices, place an order via email or phone, leave some feedback or ask a question, I'm only to happy to help.
Cheers,
Deano
Rodents Direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment